Master of Tourism Management
Tourism... Naturally:Tourism needs professionals who can increase revenue, develop entrepreneurial ventures, manage both human and natural resources with strategic and ethical vision, and champion sustainability. Colorado State University’s Master of Tourism Management program teaches the skills needed by future leaders of the tourism industry. Our holistic approach blends sustainable tourism practices, strategic analysis and business expertise. This unique interdisciplinary program offers advanced coursework in sustainable development in tourism, business, hospitality, and systems thinking.
The demands and complexities of the tourism system today require a holistic approach to advanced education. We provide an exceptional educational opportunity in an interdisciplinary nine-month accelerated master’s program with an emphasis on applied and experiential learning. Our students graduate with the skills and industry connections critical to the successful start or advancement of their careers in tourism management.
Two Ways to Study
• CSU’s beautiful campus provides all the amenities of a world class university in Fort Collins, Colorado, a city consistently named one of the best places to live in America.
• Enhance your graduate school experience with interactive classroom discussion and career networking opportunities.
• Study in a beautiful landscape known for thoughtful, progressive approaches to sustainable tourism.
• Perfect proximity to premier tourism and ski destinations.
Online Degree available with CSU OnlinePlus
• Flexibility for students and professionals anywhere in the world.
• Academic content and rigor are identical to our on-campus program.
• Advanced interactive online environment at your convenience.
• Graduate with the same degree as students who study on campus at CSU.