1. To apply, go to the Graduate School website at Colorado State University: http://graduateschool.colostate.edu/
The code for this program is TRMG-MTM. You will submit a processing fee of $60 directly to Colorado State University when you complete your application.
2. Send the following materials directly to the Graduate School:
- One (1) official transcript from EACH university attended (if previous course work has been completed at Colorado State University-Fort Collins, transcripts are not required)
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE is NOT required
*Transcripts must be received directly from the originating institution to be considered official.
Digital Transcripts must be submitted by the originating institution using a secure service such as parchment, eScrip-Safe, the National Student Clearinghouse, or e-Quals. Transcripts received via e-mail are considered unofficial.
Use institution code 4075 for Colorado State University or email@example.com if the secure service requires an email address.
Colorado State University – Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
*The minimum GPA for admission to Colorado State University Graduate School is 3.0. However, for a candidate that is a good fit for the program, an exception may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Application procedures are similar to those for U.S. citizens or permanent resident students.
These additional materials must be sent directly to Graduate Admissions:
- An official transcript of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).