- Click here to create your application.
- The on-campus program code is TRMG-MTM and the online program code is TRMG-DD-MTM. You will submit a processing fee of $60 directly to Colorado State University when you complete your application ($70 for international applicants).
- A Statement of Purpose essay describing how this program aligns with your goals and why you’re applying for this degree
- Your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation, generally from professional or academic references. All applicants are required to provide contact information for a minimum of three (3) recommenders. The MTM degree only requires two (2) letters. *Therefore, the first two letters submitted will meet the requirement.
- *The minimum GPA for admission to Colorado State University Graduate School is 3.0. For applicants who do not meet the 3.000 cumulative GPA requirement, there is an alternative admission pathway. Applicants can gain formal admission if they have 1) a cumulative GPA between 2.800 and 3.000, or 2) have a cumulative GPA below 2.800 and have taken six credits of regular, graduate‐level coursework (500 level or higher) at CSU and obtain a B or better in all courses.
- One transcript from EACH university attended (if previous course work has been completed at Colorado State University-Fort Collins, transcripts are not required.) Please see additional information about transcripts below.
Please Note: Students may use unofficial transcripts for their application. However, if admitted – official transcripts must be provided within the first semester before the student can register for their second semester of graduate work. Admission may be rescinded due to non-compliance.
- Providing Official Transcripts Electronically:
Digital Transcripts must be submitted by the originating institution using a secure service such as parchment, eScrip-Safe, the National Student Clearinghouse, or e-Quals. Transcripts received via e-mail are considered unofficial. Use institution code 4075 for Colorado State University or email@example.com if the secure service requires an email address.
- Providing Official Transcripts by Mail:
Colorado State University – Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
Deadlines to apply for the fall semester:
- February 1st – for those interested in applying to scholarships (as students must be admitted to apply for scholarships by March 1st)
- February 15th – for international applicants – due to visa processing
- July 15th – for the final deadline applications will be processed
Deadlines to apply for the spring semester:
- August 15th – for international applicants – due to visa processing
- December 1st – for the final deadline applications will be processed
Application procedures are similar to those for U.S. citizens or permanent resident students.
These additional materials must be sent directly to Graduate Admissions:
- Transcripts of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- English Proficiency Scores: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score requirement of 80, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) minimum score requirement of 6.5, or Duolingo minimum score requirement of 120.