How To Apply
Applications accepted: rolling admissions beginning October 1, 2016
***Application deadline March 1, 2017 ***
Complete the online Graduate School Application to apply for Fall 2017. In the application, select the Degree Program option and then 'Conservation Leadership - Global Specialization' for the program.
After submitting the initial online application and paying the USD $60 application fee, submit the required supporting materials to complete your application. Note: For students from developing world countries, contact us regarding a waiver for the application fee. Application fee waivers available from the Graduate School for Peace Corps or AmeriCorps alumni here.
- Personal statement (1 to 2 pages double-spaced)
Contact information for 3 references
- An email will automatically be sent to recommenders asking them to complete a recommendation form or upload a letter of recommendation.
To submit official transcripts: contact your undergraduate institution(s) and request one official transcript to be sent to Colorado State University (institution code 4075).
- To submit test scores: contact the testing agency to request that scores be sent to Colorado State University (institution code 4075). Note: CLTL does not require the GRE.
- International applicants: to submit results for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), request that scores be sent to Colorado State University (institution code 4075).
- For any documents that cannot be uploaded, submit paper copies directly to the Office of Admissions at:
Colorado State University - Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
View the status of your application at any time to ensure your application checklist is complete or to check on updates.