Software available in the WCNR Computer Labs »
ADOBE ACROBAT PRO*
- create and convert PDF’s
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and the rest of the software within the Creative Suite.
- view PDF’s
Agriculture and land use national greenhouse gas inventory software
- GUI which allows for the launching and management of conda packages outside of the terminal
- an integrated collection of GIS software
ARCGIS PRO 2.4
- professional package of ArcGIS
- software for the design and analysis of distance sampling surveys of wildlife populations
- transfer data between Garmin GPS handheld receivers and various GIS software packages, such as ArcGIS
- a scientific programming language to extract meaningful visualizations from complex numerical data
- software for quantifying energy allocation within fisheries
- web browser based in Quantum engine
- forest growth simulation model for changes in response to natural succession, disturbances, and management
- the latest version of Google’s web browser
GOOGLE EARTH PRO
- view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, etc.
- Java-based visual utilities program that allows users to plot, tabulate, edit, and manipulate data in a HEC-DSS database file
- designed to simulate the complete hydrologic processes of dendritic watershed systems
- Microsoft Program that supports technical education by providing access to Microsoft software for learning, teaching and research
- a collection of highly-efficient, scriptable tools with multi-core batching that process LAS, compressed LAZ, Terrasolid BIN, ESRI Shapefiles, and ASCII.
- tools for structural equation modeling, data manipulations and basic statistical analyses, hierarchical and non-linear modeling, and generalized linear modeling
- provides parameter estimates from marked animals when they are re-encountered at a later time
- a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming
- Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- program for working with belief networks and influence diagrams
- multi-agent programmable modeling environment
- qualitative data analysis computer software package
- integrated development environment used in programming, specifically for Python
- GIS application that provides data viewing, editing, and analysis capabilities
- software environment for statistical computing and graphics
- a powerful and productive user interface for R
- predictive analytics software
- dynamically visualize and communicate how complex systems and ideas work
TRIMBLE PATHFINDER OFFICE
- a powerful and easy-to-use software package of GNSS postprocessing tools
- Vensim’s rich feature set emphasizes model quality, connections to data, flexible distribution, and advanced algorithms.
- open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files, and various streaming protocols
*Adobe Acrobat Pro is only available on campus lab computers. The remote labcluster lab uses Adobe Reader.
**Creative Cloud only available in the CAL on machines 1-5.
***Software available for personal devices on the Matlab website using your CSU email.