Best Paper Awarded - Dr. Kurt Fausch
Dr. Fausch presented a paper titled "Groundwater depletion in the western Great Plains is projected to dry 250 km of stream fish habitat in the next 45 years." Kurt was a coauthor with former Ph.D. student Jeff Falke and five other scientists.
GDPE Ph.D. Candidate Wins GDPE and Other Awards
Rotoract Club of Fort Collins at CSU Earns Two Awards
WCNR Awards Banquet Honors FWCB Winners
The winners are:
- Mevin Hooten - Outstanding Publication Award for 2015 book titled "Hobbs, N.T. and M.B. Hooten (2015). Bayesian Models: A Statistical Primer for Ecologists. Princeton University Press."
- Kate Huyvaert - Harry E. Troxel Distinguished Service-To-Students Award
- Marina Rodriguez (Wildlife Biology Senior) - Robert Davis Honor Senior Memorial Award
Honors Seniors in each concentration:
- Conservation Biology: Rachel Maison
- Wildlife Biology: John Thibodeaux
- Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences: Cat de Vlaming