GDPE Ph.D. Candidate Wins GDPE and Other Awards
Rotoract Club of Fort Collins at CSU Earns Two Awards
WCNR Awards Banquet Honors FWCB Winners
The winners are:
- Mevin Hooten - Outstanding Publication Award for 2015 book titled "Hobbs, N.T. and M.B. Hooten (2015). Bayesian Models: A Statistical Primer for Ecologists. Princeton University Press."
- Kate Huyvaert - Harry E. Troxel Distinguished Service-To-Students Award
- Marina Rodriguez (Wildlife Biology Senior) - Robert Davis Honor Senior Memorial Award
Honors Seniors in each concentration:
- Conservation Biology: Rachel Maison
- Wildlife Biology: John Thibodeaux
- Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences: Cat de Vlaming
FW 370 Students Present Research Posters
On April 19th and 21st, FW 370 students presented research posters in Wagar 107. This course is titled Design of Fish and Wildlife Projects, and the students showcased research on a broad variety of topics with the posters they presented in pairs.