As a faculty or staff member, you have a major impact on the career development and job search choices that students (and alumni) make. Below are additional resources in further facilitating impactful career conversations with your students.
Your Career Education Manager can help with:
- Delivering in-class presentations focused around career exploration, resume development, and more
- Facilitating individualized career conversations with your students
- Providing online and in-person career resources through the Career Center
- Interpreting First Destination survey data
- Cultivating mentorship opportunities with interested students
Request A Presentation
If interested in requesting an in-class or group presentation provided by WCNR Career Services, please fill out the form by ‘clicking’ below.