As a faculty or staff member, you have a major impact on the career development and job search choices that students (and alum) make. Below are additional resources in further facilitating impactful career conversations with your students.
Your Career Education Manager can help with:
- Delivering presentations focused on career exploration, job search strategies, and more
- Facilitating individualized career conversations with your students
- Providing online and in-person career resources through the Career Center and college
- Interpreting First Destination survey data
- Cultivating mentorship opportunities with employers and alum
Resources for Warner Faculty & Staff
Click the images below to access additional career resources:
CSU Career Center
The CSU Career Center aims to support and equip CSU students and alum to discover and pursue their goals. They do this by honoring their identities and experiences, challenging systemic barriers, and intentionally engaging with campus partners and employers.
Warner Alum have access to the CSU Career Center and the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center post-graduation. The Alumni Center supports our young alum with a variety of programs, including connect events, volunteer opportunities, and more.