Move Your Career Forward
Alum of the Warner College are entitled to a variety of career tools and services. Whether job searching or looking to connect with current students, below you will find resources to explore careers and build connections.
Currently job searching?
Below is a list of resources to help you in this process:
Strengthen your connection to Colorado State University and the Warner College by attending programs, services, and resources offered by the Alumni Association.
Continue to stay involved as an alum by attending a wide range of events hosted by the Warner College. To see upcoming events, please ‘click’ the button below.
Network, build connections, and find resources through professional associations (some examples listed below by major):
- Ecological Society of America (ESS)
- The Wildlife Society (FWCB)
- Society of American Foresters (FRS)
- Society for Range Management (FRS)
- Geological Society of America (GEO)
- The National Association of Environmental Professionals (HDNR)
- Resort and Commercial Recreation Association (NRT)
- Society for Ecological Restoration (RE)
- American Water Resources Association (WS)
Connect with Warner Rams
Interested in connecting with current Warner Rams? Provided is a list of ways to connect, including career involvement on campus.
Students are advised to conduct informational interviews to gain further insight into careers, opportunities, and organizations of interest. If willing to engage in an informational interview as an alum/employer, please reach out to Leanna Biddle (email@example.com).
If both an alum and employer, we’d like to connect you with students through career events, including tabling opportunities, classroom presentations, and our annual networking dinner. To receive information, we can add you to our employer database or we can provide information as requested.