Boy Scout Merit Badge Event
The Soil and Water Conservation Merit Badge event scheduled for April 25 has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for more information about Colorado State University’s response to COVID-19.
Individual Scout Groups
In addition to our large scout events, we can also schedule an opportunity for your scout group to complete handbook requirements. Please see the lists below for merit and handbook requirements we can help your group accomplish. Please complete a program request form at least three weeks prior to your preferred program date.
- Achievement 5: Let’s Go Outdoors
- Elective 30: Plant A Seed
- Elective 31: Learn About Animals
- Elective 32: Feed the Birds
- Elective 33: Clean Up Treasure Hunt
- Elective 13: Birds
- Elective 15: Grow Something
- Elective 18: Outdoor Adventure
- Achievement 5: Sharing Your World with Wildlife
- Elective 2: Weather
- Elective 12: Nature Crafts
- Elective 15: Water and Soil Conservation
- Forester Activity Badge
- Naturalist Activity Badge
- Outdoorsman Activity Badge
- Environmental Science Badge
- Bird Study Badge
- Orienteering Badge
- Insect Study Badge
- Nature Badge
- Soil & Water Conservation Badge
The ELC can also help scouts working toward their Eagle Rank. We can mentor the planning and leadership for successful service projects and help complete requirements for the Eagle Scout Rank. Contact the ELC for more information.
Requesting a Program
Didn’t see the badge/requirement you are interested in listed above? We can also create custom programs based on your group’s needs. Please complete a program request form at least three weeks prior to your preferred program date.
All our programs are fee for service; program fees vary depending on the length and type of program requested. Contact us with any questions about our fees.