Thank you for your interest in the graduate programs of the Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability (ESS) at Colorado State University (CSU). To be considered for admission to our programs, applicants must submit an online application through the CSU Graduate School.
Questions about applying?
- Check out the ESS Graduate Application Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contact us at (970) 491-5589
- Email WCNR_ESS_info@mail.colostate.edu
MGMA Admission Criteria
Required admission criteria for applicants to the MGMA degree program includes:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (Preferred GPA of 3.5 or higher.)
- GRE General Test scores (Preferred scores in the 70th percentile or higher.)
- Undergraduate degree in a related field (Undergraduate degrees in unrelated fields may require additional coursework.)
MGMA Application Instructions
After creating your online application, begin submitting your supporting materials to complete your application. The final step will be paying your application fee.
- Upload a variety of supporting documents to your application. The MGMA application will require the following documentation:
- Personal statement of intent
- Resume/Curriculum Vita
- Transcripts from all previous institutions of higher education
- GRE scores (and TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants)
- At least three professional letters of recommendation
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request they submit official transcripts to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- To submit test scores, contact the test agency to request that scores be sent to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- For any documents that cannot be uploaded, submit paper copies directly to the Office of Admissions at:
Electronic submission of college transcripts is supported and preferred whenever possible. Most commonly, CSU receives paperless college transcripts via Parchment/Docufide, eScript-Safe, ConnectEDU and the National/Colorado Transcript Centers, and is willing to access electronic transcripts through any other secure sites hosted by the sending institution.
College officials are welcome to send links to secure site delivery to email@example.com.