Ecosystem Science and Sustainability provides advising to students in ESS major and minor programs. Our Academic Success Coordinators can address a variety of advising-related questions, assist students with managing their degree programs, and be a resource in navigating university processes and paperwork. Each student will also be assigned a Faculty Advisor to provide additional guidance and professional development support. Below are a variety of Student Resources and Advising materials to help you in your progress!
ESS Academic Advising
ESS students can schedule in-person and phone-based advising by appointment through Acuity Scheduling. Find links to schedule an appointment with your Academic Success Coordinator below. Have a quick question or need to schedule an appointment outside of established advising times? Email Kaye or Nikki for assistance.
CSU and ESS Advising Quick Links
- Academic Advancement Center
- Adult Learner and Veteran Services
- Collaborative for Student Achievement
- College-Level Examinations Program and Departmental Challenge Exams
- CSU Health Network
- Financial Aid Office
- Registrar’s Office
- Resources for Disabled Students (RDS)
- Student Employment Services
- SUPER (Skills for Undergraduate Participation in Ecological Research) Program
- The Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT)
- WCNR Career Services