The Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability (ESS) provides advising to students in the Ecosystem Science & Sustainability (ESS) major, Watershed Science & Sustainability (WSS) major, and Watershed Science minor. Our Academic Team includes both Academic Success Coordinators and Peer Mentors who work together to assist students in the management of their degree programs. Below are a variety of Student Resources and Advising materials to help you in your progress!
ESS Academic Advising
Students can schedule advising by appointment through Acuity Scheduling. Find links to schedule an appointment with your Academic Success Coordinator below. Need to schedule an appointment outside of established advising times? Email Kaye or Nikki for assistance.
Nikki Foxley (she/her)
Advising ESS STUDENTS WITH LAST NAMES L – Z and ALL WATERSHED SCIENCE & SUSTAINABILITY STUDENTS.
Office: A126A Natural and Environmental Science Building
Phone: (970) 491-4331
ESS Peer Advising
Students needing quick referrals to campus resources, can email the ESS Peer Mentors for information and advice. If you are thinking about changing majors into ESS or WSS or declaring the Watershed Science minor, email the Peer Mentors to set a time to talk about options for you.
CSU and ESS Advising Quick Links
- Academic Advancement Center
- Adult Learner and Veteran Services
- Collaborative for Student Achievement
- College-Level Examinations Program and Departmental Challenge Exams
- CSU Health Network
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Ram Orientation Online Orientation Folder for ESS
- Student Disability Center
- Student Employment Services
- SUPER (Skills for Undergraduate Participation in Ecological Research) Program
- The Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT)
- WCNR Career Services