Ecosystem Science and Sustainability provides advising to students in ESS major and minor programs. Our Academic Success Coordinators can address a variety of advising-related questions, assist students with managing their degree programs, and be a resource in navigating university processes and paperwork. Each student will also be assigned a Faculty Advisor to provide additional guidance and professional development support. Below are a variety of Student Resources and Advising materials to help you in your progress!
ESS Academic Advising
ESS students can schedule in-person and phone-based advising by appointment through Acuity Scheduling. Find links to schedule an appointment with your Academic Success Coordinator below. Have a quick question or need to schedule an appointment outside of established advising times? Email Kaye or Nikki for assistance.
Transfer Guides for Undergraduate Majors
The ESS Undergraduate Transfer Guides are developed to aid students currently enrolled at Front Range Community College or other Colorado two-year institutions to transition to degree completion in our department. For questions about our transfer guides, please consult with our academic advisors.
CSU and ESS Advising Quick Links
- Academic Advancement Center
- Adult Learner and Veteran Services
- Collaborative for Student Achievement
- College-Level Examinations Program and Departmental Challenge Exams
- CSU Health Network
- Office of Financial Aid
- Registrar’s Office
- Resources for Disabled Students (RDS)
- Student Employment Services
- SUPER (Skills for Undergraduate Participation in Ecological Research) Program
- The Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT)
- WCNR Career Services