Warner College of Natural Resources, along with all of Colorado State University, is operating virtually due to the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. Our primary concern is the health and wellness of all of our community members and so we are committed to doing what is necessary to limit the spread of COVID-19.
While this situation is far less than ideal in many ways, the College is committed to providing enriching educational experiences, regardless of their format, to all of our students. There are also opportunities to engage in community throughout this trying time in development. Please check this site for those virtual community engagement opportunities and help us keep our Warner spirit alive.
To our students we say: we hope summer is going as well as possible for you, but if you have any needs you cannot find resources for regarding Summer term, Fall semester or other questions for the College, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Virtual Operations are still in effect – Return to Research/Work Processes for Critical In-person Operations
- The University Pandemic Planning team must sign off on any return to in-person operations a University facility (or field operation). Currently, everyone who can continue their work remotely is expected to do so.
- If your work is critical and must take place in person you must work through the Return to Work or Return to Research Process (depending on which is most applicable to your job type.
- If you need to travel to perform your critical research or other work, you MUST FIRST ENGAGE IN THE APPROPRIATE PROCESS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A TRAVEL EXCEPTION AUTHORIZATION FORM
Physical Access to Campus
- Morgan Library is physically closed. The library services are being offered virtually to help with research needs. If you need a laptop, you may check one out. More information about library services is available here.
- Campus buildings are closed. If you need access for critical work, please follow the steps in the Return to Work and Return to Research processes. Please keep in mind, the University is asking anyone who is able to keep working remotely.
- The CSU Health Network is open for limited services.
Information related to Fall Semester 2020 can be found here.
Warner College Events
The CSU Pandemic Planning Team is reviewing event requests. Any event with more than 50 people is canceled through June 30, in accordance with public health guidance. All CSU events and activities that involve more than ten people but less than 50 must be approved by both the Pandemic Planning Team and Larimer County, based on current public health guidance. Event requests must be entered into the university’s event management system at schedule.colostate.edu. The task force will communicate directly with event planners regarding the status of those events. If you are planning an in-person meeting, activity or event of any kind you should enter it into this system for evaluation. If you are an event attendee, please follow up with your event host.
Warner College Zoom Backgrounds
Enhance your temporary virtual environments with some Warner College virtual Zoom background options.
Fall 2020 Commencement
At this time, we are working on plans to celebrate with our graduates – including the spring graduates whose ceremony was delayed this May. The specifics of the plan and timing of the celebrations will depend upon public health guidance as the semester unfolds. We maintain our commitment to celebrate with our students as we finalize our plans for the Fall semester.
All University messages regarding COVID-19 to students, faculty, staff, and researchers can be found at this website. Messages are segmented by population but all messages are available to everyone.