Workshops and Upcoming Events
- May 5, 2015, 12:30 - 1:30, Lory Student Center room 312 on CSU campus. Testing Rancher-Led Hypotheses for Sage-Grouse Conservation by Retta Bruegger.
- May 13, 2015. 2:30 -5:00 pm, Weiss Center at the Rangely CNCC Campus, Rangely, CO. A meeting with stakeholders to discuss ongoing projects in Rio Blanco County.
Past Meetings and Workshops:
- Recap Meeting of 2013-2014 Research and Planning, Lodore, CO. February 12, 2015
- Recap Meeting of 2014 Research and Planning, near Rangely, CO. March 21, 2015.
- State-and-Transition Model Workshop, Carpenter Ranch, Hayden, CO. March 25th, 2015.
- Recap Meeting of 2013-2014 Research and Planning for Routt and Moffat Counties, Craig, CO. March 26, 2015.
- State-and-Transition Model Workshop, Bill, WY. February 21, 2014.
- Recap Meeting of 2013 Research and Planning, Craig, CO. March 24, 2014.
- State-and-Transition Model Workshop, Lodore, CO. March 27, 2014.
- Monitoring and S&T Model Game Workshop, Hayden CO. March, 27, 2014.
- Recap Meeting of 2013 Research and Planning, Hayden, CO. April 15, 2014.
- Rio Blanco Kick-Off Meeting, Rangely, CO. May 13, 2014.
- Learning from the Land Kick-Off Meeting, Grand Junction, CO. March 11, 2013
- Project Planning Meeting, Steamboat Spring, CO. May 22, 2013.
- State-and-Transition Model Workshop, Craig, CO. May 23, 2013.
- Ranch Decision tools: Ecosystem Services. Profitability. Tradeoffs. S&T Model Game Workshop. Kremmling, CO. December 4, 2013.