How To Apply
- A completed CSU Graduate School Application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $60, payable to Colorado State University
- Scores from the basic Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the past eighteen (18) months
- One (1) official transcript for all previous college work (if previous course work has been completed at Colorado State University-Fort Collins, transcripts from CSU are not required)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. (You may use the printable pdf evaluation form)
- A clear statement of your career interests and goals
Also look at the Colorado State University Graduate School website to obtain general information about Colorado State University and graduate requirements.
Each year we receive many applications for graduate school and ultimately accept between 8 and 15 each year. We mention this not to discourage your application, but rather to highlight the importance of becoming familiar with faculty members who share your interests and making personal contact through e-mail, a telephone conversation, and/or visit to campus.
Application procedures are similar to those for U.S. citizens or permanent resident students. These additional materials must also be submitted:
- An official transcript of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Track III admissions are not required to take either the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- A statement of purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation.
Departmental requirements for additional materials such as standardized tests (e.g. GRE or GMAT) are the same as for U.S. students. Regulations regarding deadlines and application fees are likewise the same as for U.S students.